Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch Up

So it has been a while since my last post...I love my readers so I hope you don't feel neglected :).  I just completed an Advanced Financial Management course that took up way too much of my free time!  But now that's over, I have 3 classes left before I complete my MBA *pats self on the back.*

Any who, nothing much is new in my world except that I finally joined a gym...now making a schedule that I actually stick to is a different thing.  But I have been going 2-3 times a week - which is way more exercise that I have gotten in the past year (yes I'm slack).  I got on the scale this morning and the number smacked me in the face. Hard.  So it's definitely time to tighten up.  Next week a few of my girlfriends and I are starting boot camp and I'm actually excited!! Info can be found here: http://www.columbiabootcamp.com/.  I will post before and after pics (I'm expecting drastic results). 

OH my hair is finally starting to lock :).  For those of you that are my Facebook friends, or those of you that have known me for any period longer than 6 months know that I am known for changing up my hair without notice.  But this time everything feels right, my hair is good and my stylist is great!
So this was some randomness but thank you for reading it anyway! 
Be blessed!

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment