Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Pain, No Gain! Right?!

I am really getting slack about blogging, but it is not intentional.  I am currently working full time, going to school full time (seems like double full time) and I recently started attending boot camp sessions with Michael Thomas @ www.columbiabootcamp.com.  I knew I was majorly out of shape...I gave myself too much credit! LOL The first week was difficult but as the sessions go by I can feel myself getting stronger and for that I am proud.  Some days I feel like I need a walker afterwards, but no pain no gain!  Whomever came up with that saying needs to be slapped (just kidding, but not really).

It is also graduation season and I am so happy that many of my friends and family are about to accomplish their goals of higher education.  For me, I have 3 classes left and I can't wait!  I can't wait to get back to my life of nothingness lol.  Seriously this schoolwork consumes so much of my time that I often wonder how I get it all done on time.  But it's all for a good cause --MO MONEY!!!
Shout out to my nephew Xavier who will be graduating from Eau Claire High School and my nephew James Jr. that will be graduating from the 8th grade! Auntie loves her babies!!

I hope that the pollen has not affected anyone too bad...It has been ok for me since we have been having so much rain.

I continue to pray for all families that have been affected by the insane weather we have been having lately.  I hope you all get the aid that you need soon.

Until next time...
Sending Chockl8Kiss
XOXOXOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment