Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Product Review - Purex UltraPacks

Good day folks! So as I have been battling recovering from surgery...I realized that I had not stocked up on many of the necessary items I would need to survive my in-home stay. Just as I (well really my mom) realized that I was out of laundry detergent I received a package in the mail. And lo and behold, it was Purex UltraPacks. Made my day...and my mom's too since she was the one doing all the laundry.

They are these cute little squishy packs that cut out the need to measure detergent or lift heavy bottles. When you touch them you just want to squeeze them until they pop but please RESIST :).

I love free products just like any other person, but I have to admit most of the time you get what you pay for (pun intended). This is not the case with these little packs of joy. I was actually surprised at how well they cleaned. And they smell good! They are safe for all machines (HE included). In fact, I have an HE machine (top loader) with a detergent tray. But you you just pop these little babies right in the drum (is that what it's called? IDK) lol, and voila. Works like a charm...as a matter of fact, I've run out and need to go buy some.


I definitely recommend these...and I'm anxiously waiting for them to be made with Zout (hint, hint Purex).

The release date is scheduled for February 2012 so watch the store shelves!
So, as a tribute to these wonderfully squishy packs...here is...
MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!


Subscribe to my blog and fill out the form below to enter the giveaway to win your own pack of Purex UltraPacks! Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted directly. Good luck!

RoJo

This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all that entered and CONGRATS to E. Harper!

No comments :

Post a Comment