Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Product Reviews - Purex Crystals and Jockey

As I am a Purex Insider, it is my due diligence to conduct product reviews. I am actually enjoying the products that I have so far been chosen to review.

I think this one is the best yet! Purex and Jockey have teamed up to have me try 2 A-MAZING PRODUCTS. The Jockey Tech Terry sports bra and Purex Crystals.

I must start at the beginning…with the Purex Crystals. First of all…I didn’t know that you are not supposed to use fabric softener on active wear! That’s probably why my sports bras never last for long…I’m a fabric softener addict! This is because the oil in liquid fabric softeners can hinder the wicking process.


At any rate, Purex Crystals in Tropical Splash...can chase away clouds! I'm so serious. My laundry room is in my bedroom closet. When you open the container...the scent immediately hits you and makes you smile. Well it made me smile. So on to the softening of the fabrics...I washed the Jockey bra in a load of undergarments and added the Crystals. My entire house was filled with the most wonderful aroma of fresh laundry and I just wanted to wash clothes all day so the scent wouldn't stop. This stuff is amazing. For realz. Over a week later the unworn/unused garments STILL had the scent. You can't get that with liquids. If you know of one that lasts that long without being wrapped in plastic, let me know.

Jockey has invented this super-horse of a bra. Not only does the thing hold the girlies in place, but it does so with minimizing the moisture that is retained there within (lol I crack myself up). How many times have you went for a walk/run/workout/stroll whatever...and had to lug your heavy key chain? This bra has a pocket specifically made for a key!
While I'm not at the point where I can flaunt my stuff with just a sports bra on...the design is attractive and very breathable.

Jockey is offering  my readers a 20% off coupon for this sports bra!

This is perfect for those trying to keep those New Year's Resolutions for staying/becoming active!
We say thank you to Purex and Jockey for creating such fabulous products. I have made the switch to the Crystals in my household...I think you should give them a try!

And since Purex and Jockey love that YOU love to read about their exciting new products...here is
A FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY!!
Subscribe to my blog and fill out the below form for your chance to win this awesome duo of Purex Crystals and a 2012 Jockey Tech Terry Performance Sports Bra!

Blessings!
RoJo

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ENTERED! AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNER CHANTELLE J.

No comments :

Post a Comment