Saturday, February 25, 2012

Some of My Best Work

Here are some pictures of some of my favorite creations. Looking through my Facebook photos made me realize that I really need to start writing down my recipes! Some of these I have no clue what I used becaue I am always ReMixing somebody else's recipe...but here goes.

The Best of 2011

Shrimp and Grits...been making it for a while but this was the best EVER!

Herb-Butter Crablegs (Nick's knockoff)

Pimento Cheese...I think modified from Paula Deen

This was for my dad's Father's Day dinner...Ox tails, garlic green beans, cabbage and cornbread

The infamous chocolate chip cookies

Taking you to the islands mon! Brown stew chicken and rice, black beans, cabbage and fried plantains 

Guac! The bestest I've ever had (and made)!

Loaded Mushroom Soup

Bake sale fabulousness! Red Velvet Cupcakes. Placed cupcakes in party cups and placed the cups inside loot bags w/ twistie ties. Best way for a cupcake to travel!
Corn Pudding...I just learned about this deliciousness in the past few months!
Mexican Chicken Soup-I had to learn to make it after my favorite place to get it closed.

Rocky Road Brownies. I want one now.


Ciao!!
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment