Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Little Camper

A few weeks ago Living Social had a deal for a "Paint and Pour" class. Wine and painting...an awesome combination right? I was invited by one of my friends/coworkers. It took us a long while to pick a night because of varying schedules but we finally went tonight. I must say, I didn't know what to expect...I thought we would get a canvas that already had an outline of something for us to paint...but nope. The canvas was blank! We had wine, chocolate, cake and cookies...and one person even managed to dip her paintbrush in her wine...but I won't say Amber's name!! I think this would be great for a date night! We were all given the same instructions, but every one's painting was different. Our pre-determined painting was of a Palmetto Tree and our State Capital Building (South Carolina).  It Some people opted not to paint the building but I went for it and I am happy with the results! You should try it!

Palmetto Paint and Pour
101 Ministry Drive
Irmo, SC 29063
http://www.palmettopaintpour.com/index.html

Miko

RoJo (me)

Crystal

Amber





Kelly


The completed Masterpieces! 

Awesome time ladies! I can't wait to do it again!

XOXO,
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment