Friday, August 10, 2012

29 Years of FABULOUS!

HEEYYYY READERS!
I know I have been on a major hiatus, but I'm back! I missed you guys!!! So my birthday was this past Sunday and I still don't think I'm fully recovered! If you missed my birthday freebie post from last year, check it out here. Not much from the list has changed, but some restaurants do a buy one get one deal now.

The only regret I have is gaining four pounds from the massive eating of free food and birthday cake! My sister and brother-in-law came home from Houston and that was the greatest gift I could ever ask for! But it got better!!!

Friday night, my crew all got together at Caprioska and rocked out and we had a ball!!!



So after not even recuperating from the previous night, at 5pm the next day, while I was still laying in bed, I was told that I needed to be dressed and ready to go by 7:45...and for the first time in 29 years, my friends and family managed to surprise me!! Typically, I hate surprises because they usually are way off base. But they pulled out all stops and RENTED A PARTY BUS! This part of the celebration was for me and my brother in law who's birthday is a week after mine. So...even though that bus was hella hot, we had so much fun!




So, AFTER the party bus, we ended up at Jet NightLife or Jet Life...whatever it's called and the madness ensued!!! My friends and family are totally out of control and I was out of control right with them! This was my 29th birthday and I have declared my 30th to be somewhere on an island relaxing! I don't think this one can be topped!!




By the time we made it to dinner at Liberty Tap Room on my actual birthday everybody was complaining about they were tired and their feet were hurting. I barely made it to dinner myself! It was the most amazing thing that my loves have ever done for me and from the bottom of my heart I love them dearly!




I also got some pretty cool gifts...thanks to Ced for sending me 3 gorgeous bouquets of flowers...that really made my day!


Thanks to everyone that celebrated with me in the flesh and in spirit! I love you all! Thanks for the gifts, the surprise, the parties, and most of all thank you all for being a part of my life!
Besos! 
Ro

WAIT!!!!
This was the first time in a very long time all of my mother's children were in the same state at the same time! So even through the battle wounds, dehydration and fatigue...here we are!
Margaret's Kids (and Emonee)

No comments :

Post a Comment