Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyonce's Concert!



Hey y'all!!

Did everyone enjoy the "Big Game?" I did...mostly I enjoyed Beyonce's performance! I think the funniest thing I saw was on Facebook...actually two things, posted by the same person. My homie Staggs.
This...



Hilarious!!!

And then the nut had the nerve to post "I hope Beyonce wins the Super Bowl!" I love this girl!

Unfortunately for me, I was sick and had to confine myself to my couch. I didn't even get to eat any snacks! Bummer. Total. But I saw Bey put on a hell of a show...She could have missed me with the DC reunion though. I thought that was less than spectacular. But that's just my personal opinion.

I'm totally amped for the "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" even though I don't think I'm going to be able to make it when she comes to Charlotte :(. But I know there will be a DVD with my name on it! Will she be in a city near you? Check here.

How did you guys celebrate? Any good snacks? I know Britton over at My Big Beautiful Life posted some snacks that made me want to be at her party!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the game, even if your team didn't win! And I hope you all have made it through "Super Bowl Hangover Monday!"

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
RoJo

4 comments :

  1. :-) We had a menu of chicken gyros, wings, veggie dip and fruit pizza. Totally delicious! LOL! And yes! Beyonce' sans DC SLAYED! I'm amped because I did get my tickets for the Charlotte show! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an amazing spread!! Don't rub it in LOL I'm too hot that I can't go...but I'll tell you why in an upcoming post so stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  2. Coming back...You know I'm side eyeing you right?!? Just kidding! I'm so happy for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know! Thanks honey! It's been the hardest secret to keep, but I wanted to make sure everything was progressing on track before I announced :-)

      Delete