Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Think You Should Know...

That I've been keeping a secret!


For those of you that are my Facebook friends, I revealed this secret to you on this past Tuesday. It's only fair that I share it with the rest of you! I know I have been slack (for lack of a better word) in my blogging for er...a good little while. Well it hasn't been just because I've fallen off. I. Am. Pregnant!! Insert jumps for joy here!

I didn't want to spill the beans too soon. Despite my tongue-clipping best efforts, my family managed to spread the news before I could even share in my own little way. Why did I hold this in? Nothing is guaranteed. This being my first pregnancy, I didn't know what to expect and what would/could happen. But I am very happy to announce that so far so good! I am about to hit 20 weeks (and man they have been 20 loonnng weeks).

Life is full of so many uncertainties. And while this was not planned...it has made me experience love on a level that I didn't even know existed! I hope and pray that I am a great mother to my little darling...I really didn't know if God would ever allow me to assist in one of His wonderful, awesome and amazing creations! Thank You God for continuing to bless me in spite of myself!

This little bean has given me a run for my money! It has been a long road but I can't wait to kiss my baby's face! Here is a little photo journey...some pictures I was scantily clad so I had to omit those! LOL

Most people don't know dates...but I keep track of EVERYTHING! Call me OCD and I will proudly acknowledge the fact!

The night of CONCEPTION

The day I found out I was WITH CHILD - No drinking at this party!



And I was in my new house!


14 weeks, 3 days...when I POPPED

I had to tell people "No, I'm not getting fat!"


19 weeks, 2 days...IT'S A GIRL!!! We were watching a paternity episode on Maury! LOL
I have a million and one stories to tell about this pregnancy so far! I will save that for another post. I just wanted to share my joy with you guys! Thanks for stopping by and I am going to try my best to step up my blogging game!!

XOXO
RoJo

4 comments :

  1. Ro! I am sooo, sooo, happy for you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll face! It means the world to me!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Ronisha!!! I'm so happy for you. What a blessing girl! You will be an awesome mom I know! I'm just elated for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete