Tuesday, April 16, 2013

People I'm Pregnant With

The weirdest thing to me right now is when people say "I can't believe YOU'RE pregnant!" This isn't an Immaculate Conception. I had sex and BOOM, made a baby. Maybe they think my girly parts don't work? Or worse, maybe they think I don't have girly parts?! Or maybe it's a little side-eye saying "UH HUH you got caught up too!" Or maybe people thought I didn't want kids? I don't know. Whichever the case maybe, yes, I'm pregnant. 24 weeks and 2 days to be exact. It's even more weird when my close friends say "Girl, I forgot you were pregnant!" or "I still can't believe you're pregnant, until I see you...but then I really still can't believe it." Maybe I'm not as maternal as I thought I was? *Kanye Shrugs*

Speaking of Kanye, I think it is cool that I'm pregnant alongside some pretty popular people. I just found out today that Halle Berry is expecting her second child and I got really excited. At 46, Ms. Berry...do yo thang mama! At first I was all like people need to leave Kim Kardashian alone and just let her enjoy her pregnancy! Then I heard the rumors that she's gaining weight to get a big fat check for weight loss. I still maintain that people need to leave her alone. Just keep it healthy Kim! And if you need me to come and be your weight loss partner I got you!

Halle Berry

Fergie

Jessica Simpson

Jenna Dewan-Tatum

Kim Kardashian

Duchess Kate Middleton

Penelope Cruz

She, Me, Her! Tamar Braxton-Herbert

Amber Rose, who has already given birth to baby Bash
 
Busy Phillips

Hillary Scott
Pretty freaking awesome! I wish everyone the very best of health, strength and sanity. I don't think any of these people need my prayers for money, so I will keep that prayer for myself...just kidding...but not really! 

This is an awesomely amazing experience and I pray that everyone that wants to experience motherhood and all that comes with it is able to. It is truly amazing!



Good day folks!
RoJo

**All celebrity photos were obtained by doing a Google image search**

No comments :

Post a Comment