Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm a Working Mommy!

Everyday I'm hustling!

Well, I'm back to work. I've been back a total of 8 days and I must admit it sucks! But, this is what I must do to ensure that Trinity and I have all we need to survive this cruel world! I miss her so much! I swear she knows that I'm leaving her in the mornings. Luckily I didn't have to put her in daycare. My loving stepmother is caring for her while I'm at work. It really couldn't have worked out better.

When I drop her off, she stares at me until I walk out the door (more like she gives me the stank eye). This breaks my heart! I used to say that there was no way I could ever be a stay at home mom. I'm changing my tune. I totally could do it! But seeing how bills won't pay themselves...

Everyone at work has been really nice and not overhauling me with work. For that I am grateful because some of my coworkers have so much going on I feel bad for them. I'm still playing catch up and trying to reconnect my brain to the world. That is a slow process!

I had to take a month off unpaid and that sucks donkey balls, but I am grateful that I had a job to come back to.

Trinity is now almost 10 weeks old! I can't believe how time has just been flying by! So here is your dose of Trinity!
Tired of me snapping pictures LOL. She was watching Dora!
Power to the People!


I hope everyone has had a great week! Maybe next week I can make it through an entire day without sleeping with my eyes open!

Have a great weekend folks!
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment