Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Baby Magic is 4 Months Old!

Technically she's 19 1/2 weeks old, but who's counting?! ( I totally am, but I realize that drives some people nuts...). Any who, I digress.

I had my little stinker Baptized about two weeks ago and she she was so adorable! I debated with myself about buying a Christening gown...but in the end I'm glad I did. Now I need to sell it so email me if you're interested!



So what else is going on these days? I'm back to being sleep deprived. She's waking up like she's a newborn so mommy isn't getting much sleep. I need to quit reading blogs because I swear nothing happens until I read about it (hence this 4 month sleep regression). LOL

She's mastered sucking her thumb and I'm trying to master her out of it! Anybody know how I can break that? Not her thumb...the habit!

She exhibits so much personality now! She doesn't like anyone to give her her pacifier...although she can't quite get it in her mouth yet. She's trying to hold her bottle - with one hand, kinda gangster style and she's sitting up unassisted for about 10 seconds. I'm proud of her! She's such a joy! I was so worried about her not smiling when the "books" told me she should be smiling and now all she does is smile and giggle! Hopefully she won't freeze up when we go take pictures later this week! She also has random conversations with the ceiling fans and is very chatty overall! Her favorite story for me to read is Kiss, Kiss but she seems to really like any story time! She is a freaking TV fanatic! Which at times it's very helpful...but I know I'm gonna pay later.

I just wanted to give you guys an update and say HEY!!!
Little Miss Bossy Pants
Wishing you all the best of holidays!
XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment