Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get a Clean Start!

Some people pick dates to "stop doing this" or "start doing that." For instance, lots of people make New Year's Resolutions to be healthier, to let go of bad relationships, to come closer to God, etc. I wish you godspeed in all of your resolutions! Me, I just try to be better than I was the day before. I believe that every day is an opportunity to start new. In whatever way you make your resolutions, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, I hope that you stick to your guns and come out on top!

Wouldn't it be awesome to "start new" with a new wardrobe?! Purex would like to give you a chance to win a brand new wardrobe AND a year's worth of detergent to keep your clothes fresh and clean! The new wardrobe will be valued at $1000. What a great way to keep you motivated to stick to your goals!

Click Here to Enter

Don't you want to look and smell fresh and clean? I know you do! I do too! Visit this link to enter to win and I wish you good luck! CLICK ME!


XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment