Monday, June 2, 2014

Trinity is 10 Months Old!

YO YO YO YO YOOOOOO!!!!

Can you guys believe it's JUNE?! I can't I'm still tripping off the fact that in less than 2 months my baby will be 1 year old! I gotta get this party planning underway. Like for reals! In my head I keep saying that it will be small. Just close family and friends. Who am I kidding?! My family BLABS about EVERYTHING. I'll probably get kicked out of my  neighborhood for a 1 year old's birthday party! LOL

Here are some pics from her 10 month "photo shoot" aka mommy putting her on the stairs and saying cheese...and she didn't want to say cheese.





This adorbs little outfit was given to her by my friend Rebecca. I LOVE it! Even though the nickname "Magic" didn't stick. who knows. Maybe it will come back lol.

So what is she up to these days? What is she NOT up to lol. She is no longer crawling...at all. She is learning how to gain speed with walking...running is not far away. She really  started walking well right before 10 months...trying to chase her cousins Cameron, Emonee, and Madison. Awesome sauce.

She is eating really well. Her gag reflex has moved back so she doesn't gag much at all...unless she is trying to stuff a whole handful of something in her mouth. She has 3 teeth and 3 coming in. She eats pretty much everything. Is an excellent chewer and there hasn't been anything she won't eat. Sometimes she not in the mood for anything and that's ok.

She loves music, dancing and clapping. I mean any music! Phone ringing, commercial, someone singing. Whatever...she loves it.

OH! Her grandfather is teaching her to throw so she throws everything! You ask her to hand it to you, and she will act like that's what she is going to do and then she hurls it. Most of the time at a knee. Go Grandpa.

I'm trying to stop watching so much TV so I turn on the music while I'm getting dressed in the mornings. Today she woke up singing. I think it was Big Pimpin' by Jay Z! LMAO (Remember this is the judgement free zone)!

She is a delight. Has flipped my entire world upside down, but I wouldn't change a second of it!

That's my share for today. :-)

Laters,
Ronisha

2 comments :

  1. Love this post! I'm so blessed to witness "Majic" in the making!

    ReplyDelete