Thursday, August 7, 2014

31 Years Young

I thank God that He saw fit to allow me to make it to 31! This has been a celebratory time reminiscent of my yesteryears...I've been eating up a storm! Thanks to all of my free meals and discounts I'm sure I've gained 5 pounds in the past two weeks. I ain't mad though!

This has been a wonderful year of reflection and growth for me. I'm still learning, but I have come so far! I've always been really emotional so it is taking a lot for me to not take things so personally. I am truly grateful for the prayers, the well wishes, the love...y'all could have kept those drinks though!




This birthday has shown me how much my loved ones care about me...and how much some of them don't care (but whatevs). I think I made my sisters feel so bad last year for barely acknowledging my birthday that they threw me a party this year LOL. And it was fabulous! I had such a great time...don't know the last time I had so much fun, actually. I don't, however, miss having hangovers!

A lot of people have been asking me about the free meals, discounts and coupons so I'll try to list them below. I hope I get them all. And please, if you know of any others post them in the comments! See the original post here.

Yes, you have to sign up for these items individually and sorry I don't have time to link them all! Get started now so by the time your birthday rolls around you will have them!

bareMinerals - Free Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss
World Market - $10 off purchase of $10 or more
Victoria's Secret - $10 off $10 or more
The Crab Shacks (Charleston) A free meal up to $15
Cupcake Down South - Free Cupcake
Fatz - Free Calabash Chicken with purchase of another entree
Waffle House - Free Plain Waffle
Silk - $1 off
Dunkin Donuts - Free Medium Beverage
Moe's Southwestern Grill - Free entree with the purchase of a beverage
House Party - Enter monthly birthday drawing
Sonic Drive In - Free medium tots with purchase
Sephora - Free makeup minis
Wendy's - $1 off premium combo
NBA All Access Store - 20% off purchase
AMC Theaters - Free Large Soft Drink
Red Robin - Free Burger
Captain D's - Free meal (3 to choose from)
Firehouse - Free sub on your birthday
Bojangles - Free biscuit with any purchase
Baskin Robins - Free scoop or swirl
Olive Garden - Free appetizer or dessert
Texas Roadhouse - Free sidekick of ribs or appetizer
Jason's Deli - $5 off any item
Marble Slab - Free small cone
Joe's Crab Shack - Free appetizer with purchase
California Dreaming - $10 off purchase
TCBY - $3.00 off
Bruegger's Bagels - Free Bagel with cream cheese with purchase of beverage
Auntie Anne's - Free pretzel with purchase of a pretzel
Fuddrucker's - Free Baked Good
O'Charley's - $5 off $20 purchase
Mellow Mushroom - $5 off
Buffalo Wild Wings - Free Snack Size Wings
Arby's - Free Shake with purchase
Rita's - Free Regular Italian Ice
Schlotzsky's - Free small sandwith
Jersey Mike's - Free regular sub and drink on your birthday
HuHot Mongolian Grill - Free grill meal with purchase of beverage
Applebee's - Free dessert
Dickey's Barbeque - Free BBQ Sandwich
Starbucks - Free drink or food item
Old Navy - $10 off $50
CVS Beauty Club - $3 off any purchase
Anna's Linens - 10% off next purchase
Smashburger - Free hand-spun shake
DSW Shoes - $5 off purchase
SakiTumi - $15 gift certificate
IHOP - $7.29 (used to be free Rooty Tooty but they no longer have that)

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment