Monday, August 25, 2014

Keep Calm and Eat Good Food

There has been an influx of new businesses popping up in Columbia. Trying to get back to my old self, I've made a promise to get around to trying the new places as well as a few old ones I never made it to.

My coworkers and I often make sporadic lunch decisions. This time we decided to go to a new placed called Bourbon. I had been seeing this place on the news sharing recipes and what not so I decided to try it out.



From the time we walked in the door I was impressed. The decor, the ambiance, even the water glasses were nice! This place made me want to eat there and I'm glad I did!

Now, me being a lover of cajun and creole cuisine, when I saw Boudin on the menu OF COURSE I had to get some! This boudin was different from what I'm used to, but it was still delicious!
Served over collard greens with a delicious relish.


For the entree we all chose the Eggplant Jambalaya that used local produce. It was served with a very simple, but refreshing salad. I was satisfied and can definitely say that I will dine at Bourbon again.



The portion was perfect for lunch and was delish! Have you dined at Bourbon? What other restaurants can you guys recommend?

Hats off to Bourbon Columbia!
1214 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201
(803)403-1404

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment