Saturday, November 8, 2014

Honoring Those Who Serve(d)

I personally would like to say THANK YOU to those that risk their lives voluntarily to protect our nation! I appreciate you and I applaud you!

I too once signed my name on the dotted line giving an oath to defend our great nation and I know how much you sacrifice.

Here are a few deals I've seen that offer Veterans something free for Veterans' Day in the Columbia, SC area. Check your local places for freebies and discounts.

Krispy Kreme - A Free Doughnut and Small Coffee to those that identify themselves as active duty or a veteran (no id required). On November 11th

Carrabba's is offering a Free Appetizer to active duty and veterans, now through November 11th

HuHot Mongolian Grill - Free Grill meal for veterans and active duty military on November 11th with proof of service

Olive Garden - Complimentary meal on November 11th with proof of current or prior service

Texas Roadhouse - Free lunch from 11-2 on November 11th with proof of service

California Dreaming - Free entree to veterans and active duty military with proof of service. 20% off for family members. On November 11th

Fatz Cafe - Free entree for veterans and active duty service members with proof of service on November 11th

Red Robin - Free Tavern Burger and Bottomless Fries for active duty and veterans

IHOP - Free Red, White and Blue short stack with proof of service

O'Charley's - Free entree from $9.99er menu with proof of service

Red Lobster - Free appetizer with proof of service

Here is a large list submitted by Friend of Chocolate Kisses Lateatia. It has a LOT of deals that are nationwide.
http://militarybenefits.info/miscellaneous-discounts-veterans-day-deals-veterans/

This is what has come to me in email so far. I'll update with any other offers that I received. You guys let me know of anything you hear and I'll add it to the list.

XOXO
RoJo







No comments :

Post a Comment