Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Good day good people!

Do you guys send out holiday cards? I've tried to make it a tradition since having Boogie. I always LOVE when my friends send me photo cards. Especially the ones that I don't get to see all that often. I keep them all! I think next year I'm going to add them to my holiday decor somehow. It's so amazing seeing how the kids grow over the years! I wanted to share our holiday cards with you guys. Hoping it will spread love and cheer! I used Shutterfly this year to create the cards. We snapped a few pictures while in Louisiana for Thanksgiving and I'm pleased with the results! I've seen many places that offer them...even Walmart! So here they are!







Wishing you and your family the best of health, wealth and holiday cheer!

XOXO
RoJo & Trinity


No comments :

Post a Comment