Friday, December 26, 2014

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

Hi guys!
Did you have a Merry Christmas?

These days, when it comes to food, me and easy go hand in hand! I came across several of these recipes on Pinterest and even bought all of the ingredients about 2 months ago. This is the EASIEST recipe. I've combined several to make it my own...easily adaptable so you feel free to do the same!

I know it's after Christmas and no one feels like being in the kitchen! I think I will try this with bbq chicken, caramelized onions and feta next...

Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Makes 8

Ingredients

2 cups precooked chicken, diced or shredded (rotisserie works beautifully)
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 can of flaky biscuits (I use GV brand) - My can has 8 large biscuits

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cheddar cheese soup, frozen veggies and spices
Lightly spray muffin tin
Press the biscuits into the bottom of the muffin cavities and spread up the sides, to form a cup
Evenly spoon the mixture into the each biscuit cup
Bake for 12-15 minutes
Let rest for 4 minutes and EAT UP!

This is after they have cooked

That side eye is ridiculous!


Boogie approved this meal and so did I! It was tasty and didn't taste like it only took a few minutes to make.

You should try it! I hope you like it!

XOXO
RoJo



No comments :

Post a Comment