Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Daycare Crud

Hey friends!
I'm writing to you a sleep deprived haze. But you all were on my mind and I realized how much I miss you! 

I hope you all are doing well and getting more sleep then I am! Why am I not getting any sleep you ask? Well...

Two weeks ago my little Boogie was enrolled in daycare. By the end of week one she was sick. I'm talking snotty nose, coughing up a lung sick. By the middle of week 2, the cough was worse. I had taken her to the ER on a Saturday with instructions to follow up with her primary Doctor. At that appointment she was diagnosed with pneumonia. 

So, when she sleeps she coughs. When she coughs too hard she vomits. So neither of us have had much sleep lately and both of us need it. Pray for us y'all!

With multiple trips to the doctor, more medicine than she's ever taken in her 2.5 years of life, she's showing signs of improvement but still has a long way to go. 



I've never had pneumonia and I pray to God I never get it and she never gets it again. Settling a 2 year old for 4-5 breathing treatments a day gives me cardio that I otherwise wouldn't get so I guess that's a plus! 

She still cries at daycare drop off and it makes me question my decision a little. I hope her being home a few days doesn't set us back too bad! I can already tell she's learning a ton. Even through the tears.



Happy almost Spring guys! Don't forget to set your clocks forward an hour!

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment