Friday, May 20, 2016

JOY COMES IN THE MORNING!

Hey friends!

Yesterday I continued the daunting process of unpacking boxes and trying to get some organization to my chaos. My body is tired in a way it hasn't been in a very long time. This morning I woke up with tears in my eyes. Grateful tears. Tears of pure thankfulness. Tears of Joy! We often go through things and we never understand why...

A wise person once said to me, when you are going through hell, keep going. You'll get through it. And while my life is far from horrible, I have had to endure some horrible things. BUT GOD! I'm living, I'm breathing, we are well!

So, as I opened my eyes to my tear blurred vision, all I could say was THANK YOU LORD! So many things that I am thankful for.

So on this gloomy Friday in Columbia, I want to extend a prayer for whomever may be reading this. I pray that your territory is increased, I pray that God covers you and your family in His love, grace and mercy. I pray that any distress you may be having is lifted, whether its physical, emotional or financial. I pray that your happiness is restored and that you are able to openly love. These things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Peace be unto you!
Amen.

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment