Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WOO SAHH

Lordy.

The past few weeks have been nuts! We moved into our new house after almost a month of repairs. Everything was going fine until it wasn't! It's been in the 90's here and it is super hot. And guess what? My AC broke. Not once, but twice within a week! ANNNNDDDD then my plumbing lost it's mind (and is still on the fritz). But let's all say a prayer that it will be fixed tomorrow!

On top of all of that I've been having crazy health issues. A few weeks ago I went to pick my mom up from having surgery and while the nurse was giving the at home instructions I started not feeling too hot. I got up to "get some air" and BAM. I passed slam out. Scared the crap out of my mom and my niece. But after a few minutes I was fine. Or so I thought.

I went to the doctor just to make sure everything was OK and to appease my mom. Everything was NOT OK. Not OK. My doctor called and told me that I needed to get in to see my endocrinologist ASAP.

So I got an appointment at his earliest opening (yesterday). When he saw my blood work he said "WHOA" and told me not to take any Synthroid for 7 days. And he lowered my dosage. Of course after being told that I was in "hyper" mode again I started noticing all of the symptoms. I hope they ease quickly. And I hope I don't start back gaining weight. I thought I was doing really well dropping the pounds. I even managed to wear a size 10 dress to a wedding this past weekend!

So y'all keep me in your prayers that this dosage will be correct soon. I mean, it's only been almost 2 years. Sheesh.

Take care of yourselves! Be kind to others! Always spread love!

XOXO
RoJo


No comments :

Post a Comment