Thursday, August 11, 2016

30 + 3

Howdy folks!

If you follow me on Instagram (@littlemisschocolatekiss), you know that I celebrated my birthday last week. It has been great! I've mainly been posting pictures of food...because that's what I do lol. I've gotten a lot of questions about getting free birthday meals, so I wanted to kind of update the list (old list can be found here or here).

A lot of the programs have changed. Some you have to sign up for again (many I didn't) and yes it takes a lot of work initally, but I've been eating free or cheap for almost 2 weeks now so to me it's worth it.

Some places give full meals, some give something for free and others give a percentage off. I didn't make it down the whole list because some of them expire on your actual birthday. Others give you a few weeks to a whole month. Either way, enjoy as many as you can! You have to sign up on each site. Maybe someone should develop an app that will just sign you up for all of them. If you do, give me 10% that's all I ask!

Let me know if I left anything off!


Columbia Sportswear
Pizza Hut
Applebee's
Lancome
Sonic Drive In
NBAStore.com
Airwick.com
Keds.com
Texas Roadhouse
Wendy's
Sephora
Footaction
Marble Slab
Ruby Tuesday
Moe's
Captain D's
Panera
Maidenform
American Eagle
Dickey's Barbecue
Red Robin
Olive Garden
Shop Your Way Rewards
JC Penny
Baskin Robins
Starbucks
HuHot Mongolian Grill
Jason's Deli
O'Charley's
California Dreaming
Joe's Crab Shack
IHOP
Fuddruckers
Brueggers's Bagels
Zoe's Kitchen
Rita's
The Hickory Tavern
Golden Corral
Old Chicago Pizza
Newk's Eatery
Bojangle's
Jersey Mike's
Chuck E. Cheese
Mellow Mushroom
Sephora
Ulta Beauty
The Melting Pot
McAlister's
Cupcake Down South
Krispy Kreme


XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment