Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Healthy Baby Home Party

I was chosen by Seventh Generation to host a Healthy Baby Home Party.

What is it, you ask?

Well, I was sent a bunch of goodies (free of charge) to discuss with my friends and family. Each family in attendance was given a bag of samples and coupons so that they could decide if moving to natural, healthy products would work for their families.

We had a great time! We ate, played games and discussed the goodness of things...and some of the badness of things too.

One family received diapers and wipes. There were coupons for Babble bottles, seeds to plant, dish washing liquid and a bunch of other cool stuff!

We played bingo and ate...did I say that already? LOL What's a party without food? Right?





Thanks Seventh Generation for providing such amazing party products!
I'm seriously in love with the lavender flower and mint dish washing detergent! It smells amazing and honestly, it cleans a whole lot better than I expected! I think it also calms my nerves while I'm doing my least favorite chore!

Thanks to everyone that attended! I hope you are putting your samples to good use! These products don't contain harmful chemicals like some of the top name brands. Anything to make my family healthier is a win in my book!

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment