Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mimosa Punch

Hey y'all!

This past weekend I hosted a bridal shower for my best friend Miko. I made a punch. A really good punch. So good, in fact that many people have asked me for the recipe. I usually just dump stuff in. This time was no exception. I turned to Pinterest for guidance, but ending up doing my own thing anyway. I chilled all of the ingredients beforehand so that it would be ready to enjoy.



Mimosa Punch

Ingredients

1 - 2 liter Ginger Ale
1 Carton Mango Nectar (can be found on the Hispanic food aisle)
3 Bottles of Champagne (I used J. Roget Spumante)
1/2 Cup Triple Sec
Orange Juice - I think I used a little over half a gallon
Assorted fresh fruit

Instructions

Pour all ingredients into drink dispenser (or punch bowl)
*Be careful of the ginger ale and champagne bubble!
Give a gentle stir
ENJOY!!

And since you asked, the shower was a big hit! Everyone had a great time, especially the bride to be! I'll post about the entire occasion later. I just wanted to share this since people won't let me sleep LOL!
If you make it, let me know how you like it! I've also made this using different flavor nectars...Mango is my favorite!

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment