Monday, September 19, 2016

Hypothyroidism Update 85452146

Sheesh. This illness is never ending. Like for real.

I saw my wonderful endocrinologist last week...who is always running behind on his appointments because he likes to talk and get to know you. My meds had to be adjusted. Again. So now I'm back to my 3 month rotations of seeing him. I mean I like the guy, but I don't want to see him that much! I thought I was doing well until I wasn't. I think me actually putting forth effort to lose weight is what kicked this whole thing off. So my daily dilemma is whether or not I should just accept this pudginess. Nobody in their right mind wants to be pudgy. It sucks that my body attacks itself.

Sigh. My weight fluctuates so drastically  that I have 2 sizes of clothes in my closet. This week I'm in the bigger size. Grant it, I have been eating like a maniac. Apparently also a side effect of Synthroid not being at the proper dosage. When is it ever going to get there and stay there?! This process is super frustrating. But at least I'm not hiding under my desk to sleep at 10am. That's an improvement LOL!

Despite all that, I'm happy that the season is changing (on the calendar because it's still hot). I'm looking forward to the fall. Cooler air, boots and baggy shirts LOL. Cocoa and blankets...I'm looking forward to it!

I hope you all are doing well!

XOXO
RoJo

No comments :

Post a Comment